Stone........
My life is so dull now. I thought they said the way you spend new years eve is how you're gonna spend the rest of the year.

Does this look anything like 1. studying 2. staying in school past curriculum to complete homework 3. STAYING in SCHOOL!!!?? 4. sacrificing even my weekends
It's only week 3 and technically one day past the two week mark of being back in school. I SEE J1S MUGGING IN THE CANTEEN TIL LATE-ISH. What is wrong with the creatures in rjc!! Omg I'm turning into one of them. But at least I'm not one to claim I don't study when I actually do. It's stressful (already!!) and I'm afraid of burning out too early yet my allergy to school has kinda gone on hiatus and I take it as I've sensibly come to terms with this inevitable ..fate of mine. But that also spells increasingly frequent bitch-modes, angst-dwells and frustration-tears. Sadly, I am incapable of controlling and surpressing my weakness(es) ha ha.
While my camera lies neglected ..somewhere. I shall continue to strive for level-headedness, more discipline and willpower. To survive these 3 months, 6 months, 8 months, 10 months............

Does this look anything like 1. studying 2. staying in school past curriculum to complete homework 3. STAYING in SCHOOL!!!?? 4. sacrificing even my weekends
It's only week 3 and technically one day past the two week mark of being back in school. I SEE J1S MUGGING IN THE CANTEEN TIL LATE-ISH. What is wrong with the creatures in rjc!! Omg I'm turning into one of them. But at least I'm not one to claim I don't study when I actually do. It's stressful (already!!) and I'm afraid of burning out too early yet my allergy to school has kinda gone on hiatus and I take it as I've sensibly come to terms with this inevitable ..fate of mine. But that also spells increasingly frequent bitch-modes, angst-dwells and frustration-tears. Sadly, I am incapable of controlling and surpressing my weakness(es) ha ha.
While my camera lies neglected ..somewhere. I shall continue to strive for level-headedness, more discipline and willpower. To survive these 3 months, 6 months, 8 months, 10 months............

2 Comments:
NAAAT!!! i think i'm quite slow but AHHHH NO MORE PMB IN STNICKS!!!! AND NO SPORTS DAY THIS YEAR!!!! WE NEED TO MEET UP SOON
sarahrahrah
omg no more pmb? hahahaha. i know no sports day, they combined it all into like the funfair. -.-
Post a Comment
<< Home